At Podcast Production Pros it’s our straightforward pricing, along with the experience of our audio technicians and voice-talent, sets us above the rest and is one of the primary reasons for our sky-high customer satisfaction rate. In an industry that suffers from a lack of faith, we provide honest service at fair prices–with no hidden costs. When surcharges apply you’ll find them clearly indicated.
Understanding the terms and what they really mean:
- Balancing/Dynamic Processing – This mostly has to do with the loudness of audio, and balancing the overall sound.
- Noise Reduction – background noise, hiss, we can reduce these sounds but not remove them completely. Usually, this has to do with the quality of your recording. We will do our best to remove what we can.
- EQ: This helps to process your audio and add treble and bass to the sound, adjusting to make it warmer and clearer.
- Mouth Noise Reduction – mouth noise or mic noise, is created by the microphone used to make the raw audio. We mean things like plosives (popped P’s), sibilance (distorted “S” in words.) We can reduce these sounds but not remove them completely. We will do our best to eliminate what we can.
- Clarification: Using advanced technology we elevate the good sounds and reduce the bad ones
- Mastering: Our mastering process uses our secret recipe of several audio plug-ins to improve and enhance the final sound.
- Encoding: Tagging your audio file with relevant details so it can be searched on the net.
- Final mp3: The final mix will be the highest quality mp3 file. Mp3 quality is measured by bit rate, comparable to the resolution of an image. The higher the bit rate, the better the quality of your audio or video file. For example, the sound of an MP3 file with a bit rate of 192 kbps will be much better and clearer as of a file that only uses 32 kbps. The image quality of a video is also dependent on the bit rate.
Awesome audio is just a click away! Podcast Production Pros is an advanced one-stop shop, offering reliable services to both new and veteran podcasters who want that professional advantage with their podcasts. Our team of highly qualified audio engineers has decades of experience in the pro audio arena and we know exactly what it takes to make a podcast stand out.
Podcast Production Pros
Understanding audio editing terms, and what they really mean